- Marathwada Mitra Mandal's College of Engineering, Pune
- December 15, 2018
- Saturday, 11AM to 2PM
- free Free Entry 50 remaining
- 40$ Premium Pass 100 remaining
- 100$ VIP Pass 20 remaining
Meetup is about connecting people with something in common. From activities you love and hobbies you want to try, to ways you identify yourself and who you want to be. We “The AyanWorks” Co-Hosted the Explore the Hyperledger Greenhouse Business Blockchain Frameworks and Tools Meetup held on 17th Nov 2018. Speakers were Sanjay Nishank, Ajay Jadhav, Ravikant Agrawal and Kirankalyan Kulkarni.
We covered the topics like
• Quick Introduction to Hyperledger Umbrella Project, Frameworks and Tools.
• Business use cases built using Hyperledger Frameworks.
• Blockchain use cases in the Fintech space.
• What new in Hyperledger Fabric.
• Hyperledger Announcement.
Project Hyperledger is hosted by the LINUX Foundation and deals with blockchain implementation and connected tooling comes.
The project was launched at the end of 2015 and quickly attracted the attention of several large companies that were early adopters of distributed ledger technologies at that time. This has resulted in several project proposals that have been adopted as incubators since 2016. In most cases, an existing code base has already been submitted with the respective proposals. This includes the well-known projects like Hyperledger Sawtooth, Hyperledger IROHA, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Burrow and Hyperledger Indy.